Mason Stain - 6600 - Best Black
- This Mason Stain should be applied using the following guidelines from Mason Color:
- Can be used as a 'body stain' in porcelain at high temperatures. All of the brown colors can be used as 'body stains' but will vary in shade considerably depending on the composition of the body and temperature at which it is fired.
- Use only as a 'body stain'
- Firing Temperatures can only be a rough guide. Firing at 2200 degrees F on a slow schedule may give the equivalent maturing as firing at 2300 degrees F on a fast schedule. The cycle, atmosphere and rate of cooling will affect the color.
- Max. firing limit 2300 degrees F (1260 degrees C).
- May be used with zinc or without zinc.